Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Final Post

Ok guys, this is it. I've already talked to some of you about this, haven't talked to others. But for those of you who don't know, I am SHUTTING DOWN OUT OF THE RABBIT HOLE for various personal reasons. If you have any questions, you can comment or message me.

I'll leave this up for a little while, but in a week or two I will be deleting the blog. (Can you do that? Take a url off the internet? I dont know, haha, I'm so technologically challenged!)

I will be continuing to write, if you would like to keep in contact PLEASE MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT. I'd love to keep in touch with many of you and let you continue to see my writing. Really hoping to get a book published some day and you all are so helpful with that!

Best of luck to you all. I love you all and this past year blogging with you has been so helpful. Words can't even say! Remember, in the words of Winnie the Pooh:

You are braver than you believe,
You are stronger than you seem,
You are smarter than you think,
You are bright beyond your dreams.
And if you ever lose your way
Remember what I say: 
You'll be fine, you'll be fine, you'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment